Actuarial Associations provide a wealth of opportunities for practitioners. Top reasons to consider an actuarial association include:
- Access to a network of skilled actuaries
- Career support, learning and advancement opportunities
- Ability to play a critical role in business and society
- Access and opportunity to contribute to Innovative research
- Extensive professional development resources and range
- Volunteer opportunities to sharpen your professional and leadership skills while giving back to the profession
S.C. International suggests the following associations.