The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
Actuaries and CPAs both work with financial information. CPAs focus on financial data from the past and present, while actuaries work to predict future financial risks and opportunities. A membership in The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA) offers the following potential benefits to actuaries:
- Professional solutions, including expert guidance on changes in the accounting profession
- Knowledge development at your fingertips with a vast on-demand learning portal
- A Global Career Hub for simplified career progression
- Connections and networking exclusive to accounting and finance professionals
- Advocates who protect the public interest and represent CPAs in Washington, DC
- Partner offers on personal and professional products from renowned companies.
For more information visit AICPA or speak with one of our professionals.