American Mathematical Society Membership (AMS) for Actuaries
Association memberships afford Actuaries many career benefits. S.C. International strongly supports actuaries getting involved as membership to a variety of societies provides many tangible benefits for your career and personal wellbeing. AMS benefits include:
- Book Discounts including a free e-book once per year.
- Journal Discounts
- Abstracts discounts
- Professional Development and Networking
- Access to the AMS Member Directory
- Discounts on meetings registration fees for Joint Mathematics Meetings, AMS Sectional Meetings, and AMS Short Courses
- Canadian Mathematical Society deals
For more information visit AMS or speak with one of our professionals.