Actuarial Analyst/Associate - Casualty - REMOTE - 9998
Client has an opening for an actuarial analyst or associate to work in the field of property & casualty actuarial consulting. The successful candidate will work on a diverse range of client projects. Job duties will include performing actuarial projections, devising customized solutions to meet client and company needs, interacting with clients, and writing actuarial reports.
· Exposure to a wide range of lines of business and many types of insurance programs
· Extensive mentoring
· Remote working
· Highly competitive compensation and benefits
· Pathway to partnership
· Excellent exam support
· Looking for at least 1+ years of actuarial work experience - does not need to be P/C, willing to consider other lines of business and train in the P/C space.
· Three or more actuarial exams
· Strong self-motivation
· Excellent communication skills