Actuarial Analyst -- Employee Benefits-8776
Client is seeking Actuarial talent. Very flat organization where you have a direct say in your career path.
Through a team of professionals ranging from actuaries to clinicians, technology specialists to plan administrators, our client offers unparalleled expertise in employee benefits, investment consulting, healthcare, life insurance and financial services, and property and casualty insurance.
Actuarial analyst position supports our consulting to employers and brokers relating to employee health benefits. Responsibilities include plan design and contribution modeling, rate setting, budgeting/forecasting, administration of RFPs, reporting and project management. Requires ability to work on several projects at once (typically 2 - 4 projects) and interact effectively with colleagues on all levels. Continued progress on actuarial exams is expected.
· Develop and utilize actuarial models;
· Analyze healthcare costs and utilization data;
· Develop reports;
· Participate in client calls/meetings;
· Support project management.
· Requires proficiency with spreadsheets and database applications and an understanding of programming (SAS/SQL).
Qualified candidates should have at least 2 years of Actuarial experience and be making strong progress towards actuarial credentials (ASA/FSA)