Actuarial Analyst - Health - 10029
Client looking to add an Actuarial Analyst for an OPEB team with strong technical and communication skills, and the ability to establish good working relationships with plan professionals.
Responsibilities will include preparing actuarial valuations and projections, preparing government forms, preparing and reviewing benefit calculations, and assisting with special projects as needed. This position is within an OPEB (Other Post-Employment Benefits) team and part of a larger Health & Welfare practice.
· 1 to 3 years of valuation experience preferred, might consider a fresh college graduate with right qualifications
· Good verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
· Self-motivated with strong personal management and organization skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills and attentive to detail.
· Work well in a team environment.
· Substantial knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel.
Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, business, or actuarial science with at least 2 actuarial exams passed and actively pursuing an actuarial designation, at least one year of actuarial experience preferred.
Excellent benefits include 401k with 5% company contribution, available medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, ESOP, generous time off, and more. This position is eligible for participation in the company’s actuarial study program.