Actuarial Analyst II/III - Health - 9567
Health Insurer in the Western US has a need for an Actuarial Analyst II or Actuarial Analyst III. This role will use actuarial models to ensure profitability and membership goals by setting claim liabilities, developing rates and rate factors. The incumbent will perform experience analysis for blocks of business, and establish financial projections.
· Perform corporate reserving and forecasting
· Develop new perspectives and approaches to problems.
· Provide measurable input into new products, processes, standards and/or operational plans that will have some impact on the achievement of overall function results
· Set claim liabilities
· Develop rates and rate factors
· Perform experience analysis
· Establish financial projections
· Analyze claim costs and premium factors
· Evaluate potential savings from claim reduction initiatives
· Monitor and measures actual results
Candidates should have 2-10 years of Actuarial experience with solid progress toward the ASA designation.