Actuarial Analyst III - Health - 9737
We're looking for an Actuarial Analyst with:
· 4 years’ relevant experience
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent work experience (Two years’ relevant work experience is equivalent to one-year college)
Licenses/Certifications: Must be pursuing designation of ASA in the Society of Actuaries with a minimum completion of five or more exams
· Set claim liabilities.
· Develop rates and rate factors.
· Perform experience analysis.
· Establish financial projections.
· Analyze claim costs and premium factors.
· Evaluate potential savings from claim reduction initiatives.
· Monitor and measures actual results.
Your day may look like:
· Perform corporate reserving and forecasting
· Develop new perspectives and approaches to problems.
· Provide measurable input into new products, processes, standards and/or operational plans that will have some impact on the achievement of overall function results