Actuarial Analyst -- P&C-Remote - 9391
The Actuarial Analyst position is responsible for performing various levels of analysis related to our client projects. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who possesses strong communication and organizational skills and is committed to the actuarial exam process. This position also requires strong technical skills to pair with creative problem-solving skills to assist on a wide variety of consulting projects.
· A college degree plus 2 internships or 1 year of actuarial experience
· At least 3 CAS Exams passed
· Technically proficient in Excel
· R, SQL or Python programming experience required
· Experience in property/casualty actuarial ratemaking and/or state regulatory filing required
· Predictive modeling experience is helpful but not required