Actuarial Analyst - Pension - 9922
Client looking to add an Actuarial Analyst to growing practice. Position can be based in several office locations with a hybrid arrangement, not fully remote.
Looking for 1+ years actuarial experience working with pension and/or health plans preferred.
A basic knowledge of the actuarial valuation process associated with these plans.
Knowledge of ProVal is a plus.
Apply the steps within a typical pension and/or health valuation cycle with some guidance
• Ability to validate, reconcile and review participant or member data for actuarial valuation
• Reconcile and review valuation results including review of liabilities, sample lives, gains/loss analysis, pricing tools and projection models
• Manage excel files to calculate results for funding valuations
• Assist in preparing pension and/or health valuation reports including updating existing documents for new results
• Review plan documents and perform benefit calculations
• Continued progress passing actuarial exams to attain FSA (and EA if pursuing a pension career track) actuarial designation