Actuarial Associate - Health-REMOTE - 9124
Consulting client looking for an Actuarial Associate for their Health and Group Benefits practice. Job can be located in several different locations and can even be remote for right candidate.
· Responsible for preparing client-ready work product for lead consultant, including workflow management, checking of work product, and planning of deliverables
o Consulting deliverables include claim analysis and reporting, vendor solicitation, selection and oversight
o Core actuarial services include claim reserves, pricing and postretirement claim cost calculations, and pricing plan design changes
· Overseeing analysts by providing mentoring and developing technical skills
· Supporting more senior staff in strategic projects and client management
· Client interaction with respect to managing workflow, as well as the potential to support consultants in attending meetings and delivering results to clients
· BA or BS in Mathematics or related field
· At least 4 years relevant experience in employer health consulting
· ASA designation and actively pursuing SOA exams towards Fellowship certification - willing to also consider near ASA as well.
· excellent computer and technical skills
· strong communication skills
· ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
· staff mentoring or management experience a plus
· ability to work in a team environment