Actuarial Associate - Life - 10001
Client is searching for an Actuarial Associate with proven experience to join our Statutory Modeling Team in its Valuation Actuarial Department. Associates are working in a hybrid environment with both remote and on-site work. Remote work will be considered for the right candidate.
· Quarterly CFT modeling production and analysis for Life and Fixed Annuity business
· Valuation modeling support for the Company’s Life product launching
· Year-end sensitivities, memo and survey request support
· Internal and external audit request support
· Team process improvement
· Model user testing on model upgrade and enhancements
· Support team ad hoc projects
· An experienced Actuarial professional who has three years of relevant actuarial experience and a minimum of four actuarial exams
· Associate of Society of Actuaries credential preferred
· Have a Bachelor’s Degree with a major or minor in Actuarial Science or Mathematics
· Having Prophet Actuarial software experience (preferred) and Prophet ALS Library is a plus. Or, MG-Alpha or Poly experience.
· Possess Life product knowledge
· Have proven statutory valuation modeling experience, CFT modeling a plus