Actuarial Associate, Valuation (Remote) - 9445
Insurance company in the Midwest has a need for an Actuarial Associate for Valuation/Financial Reporting. The incumbent will perform actuarial tasks of mathematical and quantitative nature including modeling and the calculation, implementation and reporting of policy reserves for valuation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provides support for actuarial modeling of liabilities and/or assets for regulatory, or other purposes, including reports related to such modeling.
· Provides support for actuarial filing, such as annual statement, tax, or experience analysis.
· Assists with maintenance / updating of valuation or projection actuarial systems for selected company(s), products, or lines of business.
· Supports Building and Execution of controls around key processes.
· Brainstorm and implement process improvement ideas to reduce both manual work and errors.
· Assists in monitoring product experience, managing interest crediting practices, or dividend scales.
· Strong mathematical background and problem-solving ability
· 3-5 years of Actuarial experience
· Successfully passed 3 or more Actuarial Exams
· Valuation experience preferred
· Long Term Care valuation or modeling experience preferred (Life, Annuity experience is acceptable)