Actuarial Client Manager - Pension - REMOTE - 9392
Client searching for an Actuary Client Manager to join their Pension Services practice. This role can be based in the Chicago area or can also be remote as well for the right candidate.
Essential job duties:
· Serve as main contact point and manager for group of public pension clients.
· Maintain and assess controls related to actuarial pension valuations.
· Review valuations prior to sign-off
· Support the creation and review of the final Actuarial Report deliverable.
· Coordinate with auditors and other professionals to meet all reporting requirements.
· Effectively present final reports to Boards of Trustees in a way that individuals without an actuarial background can understand.
· 4-10+ years of actuarial experience in the valuation of pension plans with a consulting firm.
· OPEB experience
· Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, mathematics, or statistics from an accredited university/college.
· Enrolled Actuary (EA), and/or ASA designations preferred, but not required.
· Demonstrated success in project management including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing staff, clients, and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Excellent presentation skills to small groups of individuals.
· Excellent client service skills.