Actuarial Programmer - Pension - 9859
Client looking to hire an actuarial programmer. Ideal candidate will have 5 years of programming experience including one year of actuarial programming experience. This experience shall include developing and testing programs in at least one or more of the following languages: Visual Basic, .Net, C#/C++ and experience with MS SQL.
· The position is for an Actuarial Programmer.
· Five years of programming experience including one year of actuarial programming experience.
· Experience shall include developing and testing programs in C/C++/C# and experience with MS SQL.
· The duties include: Coding, testing, debugging, reverse engineering, code reviewing, etc. following instructions from the tech lead or actuaries for a homegrown modeling system written in C++ having the components written in C#.
· Flexible for remote work, but the candidate needs to be flexible to come down onsite if there is a need (though the chances are low, I cannot rule it out).