Actuarial Supervisor - Health-8383
Seeking a Supervising Actuary to perform, plan, and manage the necessary actuarial functions to meet various financial goals.
· Give recommendations on strategy for value-based programs.
· Evaluate provider risk arrangements and calculate provider incentive program results.
· Ensure product pricing, risk modeling, and financial performance reporting and planning correspond with provider payment agreements.
· Provide support for the Payment Innovations and Provider Contracting Departments as the actuarial liaison.
· Maintain models measuring value-based care, ensuring both contractual compliance and actuarial soundness.
· Manage actuarial staff as assigned and support the training and professional development of the actuarial analysts.
· 4+ years of Health Actuarial experience
· ASA required. Pursuit of FSA highly preferred
· Ability to program proficiently in at least one computer language
· Understand programming system logic to analyze data and reports related to complex health data