Actuary Associate II (Annuities)-9084
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Client in the Midwest has a need for an Actuarial Associate II to assist with pricing, product development, valuation, reserving, and/or financial reporting actuarial activities. There will be a focus on Fixed Indexed Annuities within this role.
· Builds, maintains, and runs actuarial models using actuarial tools (Mg-ALFA, RStudio, IAS or other); writes software code, enters inputs/assumptions, tests calculations, evaluates impacts and presents valuation, risk, financial reporting, pricing, product and/or other actuarial findings.
· Ensures timely and accurate reporting, validation and analysis of assets and liabilities, as well as delivery of required reporting items.
· Completes reporting deliverables on a monthly or quarterly cycle, reviews and interprets results and takes appropriate action.
· Performs audit validation, maintaining accurate valuation assumptions and inputs.
· Ensures timely and accurate preparation, validation and delivery on external audit and internal audit.
· Maintains satisfactory exam performance as a member of the Actuarial Student Program.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
1-4 years of Life or Annuity experience
Passing scores on at least 4 actuarial examinations.
Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics or other related field