Actuary -- Health-9107
Our client consults to a broad array of clients in the healthcare field with primary focus on Medicaid and Pharmaceutical consulting. We are looking for an ASA to assist in project management and review. This position provides excellent opportunities for professional development and advancement.
The Indianapolis office continues to grow and has created an additional Actuarial Consultant position. The office works with a wide range of clients and performs the following types of analyses:
· Medicaid budget and forecasting assistance
· Projection and other financial modeling
· Experience analysis including outcomes analyses, prevalence / incidence estimates and expenses associated with specified diseases and conditions
· Actuarial support for government reporting requirements
· Dental pricing and reserving
· Assistance with contract bidding and negotiations
· Populations projections for product development
· Use knowledge of Medicaid terminology to communicate with the client and to understand their complex reporting requirements.
Excellent long term career progression. Chance to have a real say in the direction of your career. Seeking ASA or FSA level candidates.