Actuary - Pension - Remote/Hybrid - 9823
Small Retirement practice on the West Coast looking for at least an EA who has interest in working in the small plan space. This opportunity also offers ownership/equity possibilities as well. Position allows full autonomy to handle day-to-day client responsibilities and will provide the opportunity to grow in responsibilities within all aspects of the business. Clients are in the small plan DC and DB/DC combo space. Very interesting clientele.
· Learn client relationships
· Serve as Senior Actuary for select clients
· Finalize plans for submission
· Adhere to all government rules and regulations for retirement plans
· Implement new plan designs
· Provide deep level of technical expertise for client relationships
· Serve as senior strategist and subject matter expert and ensure clients are regularly informed about the implications and opportunities that changing laws and regulations have related to their retirement plans
· Bachelor’s in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Finance
· 5 - 20 years of actuarial experience and success in the design and management of small retirement plans
Having small plan experience a plus, but not required. Willing to consider large plan actuary who wants to learn and work in small plan space.
· Excellent communication, presentation skills
· EA required, FSA preferred