Assistant Actuary I - Health - 9930
Client looking for someone to perform both routine and ad hoc actuarial and statistical analyses to estimate financial outcomes. Applies knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, and principles of business to complete health calculations.
Duties - duties will vary depending on unit (Pricing, Medical Cost Analysis, Reserving/Planning)
1. 2 - 5 years of experience required
2. ASA Designation
3. Experience working with risk models, actuarial or mathematical analysis, and using automated or statistical analysis tools.
4. Proficiency in Excel required.
5. Demonstrated experience using SQL server a plus.
6. Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills are required