Assistant Actuary - Life - 9778
This role is an integral part of the pricing and product development team, ultimately responsible for evaluating, proposing, and implementing new product ideas and changes to existing products to ensure market competitiveness while meeting profit and risk requirements.
- Product Development, Design, and Pricing.
- Regulatory and product implementation support.
- Actuarial pricing assumption review and development.
- Actuarial model development and maintenance.
- Ad hoc projects.
- The ideal candidate will have strong critical thinking skills, be results oriented, and be driven to strive for continuous improvement.
- The candidate must have the ability to communicate complex financial issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Significant experience with GGY Axis, MG-ALFA, or similar actuarial software is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- BS/BA in Math/Statistics/Actuarial Science
- 5+ years of experience
- ASA Credential