Great opportunity to join a leading Insurance group. As one of the leading commercial transportation insurers in the nation, we offer risk financing solutions in all 50 states tailored to meet the needs of a wide variety of transportation classes. Offerings include traditional insurance and innovative alternative risk transfer (ART) programs, including more than a dozen group captive programs catering to niche wheels markets. If you are ready to join an engaging and driven team, we would love to hear from you!
· Advances the accuracy and sophistication of proprietary pricing algorithms
o Conducts analyses to understand drivers of profitability for Commercial Auto, Workers’ Compensation, and other lines.
o Conducts routine rate indications to ensure pricing adequacy
· Collaborates with other functional area on routine and ad-hoc projects, such as regulatory filings, purchasing of reinsurance, etc.; acts as a subject matter expert on pricing and other actuarial matters.
· Communicates findings and recommendations to executive-level audience
· Compiles, consolidates and analyzes actuarial information for the production of statements, schedules, filings and reports of a more complex nature.
· Manages a team of actuarial staff
o Has responsibility for performance, development and coaching of staff
o Evaluates project status and resource utilization and implements changes to improve the team's effectiveness.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Seeking 3+ years of progressive P&C Actuarial experience
· 4+ exams with near ACAS or ACAS being preferred