Associate Manager - Pension-Remote-8907
Global organization in growth mode looking to add an Associate Manager to their Defined Benefit Administration Services group. Job can be located in a couple different locations or can even consider a remote arrangement for the right individual. Organization really values work/life balance. The Associate Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management and development of a client team.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and sense of urgency to ensure client and participant expectations are consistently met
• Maintain contact with clients as appropriate
• Serve as a subject matter expert on the client's plans and administrative procedures
• Serve as the key resource for day-to-day issues
• Ensure that the team delivers quality service to our clients, accuracy and time standards are consistently met
• Direct the team to handle plan or client specific questions and keep the team updated on client's plan and benefit regulations by testing their knowledge and through training and development
• Manage client business process and identify areas for continued improvement
• 4+ years of experience in defined benefit administration
• Strong proficiency with MS Excel and Word, SQL a plus.
• Previous experience creating business processes for project implementation
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; proven ability to research, follow up and resolve complex issues or problems surfaced by the team
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills; ability to model desired work values and practices for other team members
• Ability to create a team setting that encourages both individual and team accomplishments; ability to establish goals and evaluate the performance of team members
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to present complex issues/data with a high level of clarity and impact