Benefit Analyst - REMOTE - HW - 9469
Client currently looking to hire a dynamic and self-motivated Benefit Analyst. Looking for someone who takes pride in their work, has an outstanding work ethic, positive attitude, willingness to learn and genuinely supports the company’s mission of taking care of the health and well-being of clients.
The main job objective of the Benefit Analyst is to provide support for all new business proposal generation and client renewals.
Responsibilities will include the following:
Develops and submits marketing submission (RFP):
• Meets with internal resources to secure all necessary information to effectively market a prospective client or renew existing client; checks with Sales Associate on whether any specific requirements should be noted
• Prepares all new and renewal submissions for marketing
• Follows up with markets to verify they have received the RFP, answers any questions, ensures quotes are received in a timely manner
Analyzes marketing results and completes RFP process:
• Negotiates optimum quotes for broadest coverage and best price
• Interfaces with carriers to obtain amendments/revisions to published quoted plan
designs or rates
• Reviews proposals for accuracy and completes benefit and rate comparisons using department format as well as any other appropriate visuals to aid in the presentation to the client
• Meets with agent for final analysis and plan selections
• Prepares final proposal
Maintains accurate and thorough database records:
• Maintains accessible, detailed marketing files on clients’ and prospects’ and required
Looking for relevant and applicable experience in addition to having solid EXCEL knowledge and abilities. This work is Group Employee Benefits based and quite analytical. A more "behind the scenes" type role.