Bilingual Actuarial Analyst-Life - 9115
Insurance company in the Southern US has a need for a bilingual (English and Spanish) speaking Senior Actuarial Analyst or Actuarial Analyst. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting product development, inforce management and product support functions by working closely with other members of the department as well as many other areas of the company. This position could support multiple markets for the International Life business. There is an expectation to continuously expand actuarial knowledge via work assignments and passing the SOA examinations.
· SOA examination credit for at least one exam for Actuarial Analyst.
· SOA examination credit for at least 4 exams, and at least 2 years of actuarial work experience in individual life required for Sr. Actuarial Analyst.
· Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, or Economics.
· Bilingual (English & Spanish)
· Experience in the life insurance business, especially working with individual life insurance and products, including product and actuarial calculations are a plus.
· GGY Axis Modeling experience is a plus