Defined Benefit Plan Administrator-Pension-8865
Client looking to add a Defined Benefit Plan Administrator to their growing practice. Administrator will be responsible for managing a pension plan on behalf of its participants and beneficiaries.
· Responsible for benefit plan administration and management of special projects associated with defined benefit plans for various clients
· Consult with clients on special projects such as nonstandard benefit calculations, benefit statements, changes to requirements, special programs or other requests
· Review, maintain, and interpret plan documents to ensure proper plan administration
· Establish and maintain positive relationship with assigned clients
· Works with internal associates, clients, and vendors to ensure accurate and timely response to all outstanding client/plan issues
· Complete / review of benefit calculation, including accounting for COLA provisions, refund of employee contributions, DROP provisions, and other pension plan provisions
· Calculate / review benefits of Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or related field
· Advanced SQL and perimeter-based coding skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
· Familiarity with defined benefit administration plan rules and regulations preferred