Life Associate Actuary(Indexed UL)-8266
Insurance company in the Midwest has a need for a Life Associate Actuary. This position will mainly be responsible for support the design, development, modeling, management, and implementation of Indexed Universal Life products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support the design, development, modeling, risk analysis, management, and implementation of Indexed Universal Life products
· Determination of product features, product development, sales illustrations and inforce management
· Significant interactions with the Sales & Marketing, Valuation, Investment and Modeling departments
· The position supports discussions on new product designs, developing and maintaining profitability models, analyzing results, and any changes to the product lines of business
· This position has visibility into state filings and inforce management of the Indexed Universal Life product line
· This position encourages and supports the advancement to FSA
Candidates need 4-7 years of experience, preferably within a pricing and Indexed UL capacity with the ability to work well with cross functional departments.