Life Valuation Actuarial Director-Remote - 9236
Major insurance company client in the Midwest has a need for a Director Corporate Actuarial Life Valuation. This position will manage all aspects of the Statutory, GAAP and financial reporting for the individual life business. This is a key role to ensure the company meets the reserve and valuation standards. You will assist the company’s Chief Actuary in meeting their objectives and accountabilities, and collaborate with other actuarial areas, including but not limited to Accounting & Finance, Internal Audit, external auditors, and regulators to ensure client meets the reserve and valuation standards under various reporting basis.
This can be a Hybrid role based out of Lincoln NE or Cincinnati OH or this can be fully remote.
• ASA or FSA
• Statutory or GAAP valuation preferred
• Proficiency with Prophet or similar projection software systems, and ARCVAL or similar valuation software systems.
• Knowledge of Principle-Based Reserving (PBR) and/or Long Duration Targeted Improvements (LDTI).
• Project management experience.
• Knowledge of individual life product design is preferred