Operations Analyst II - Pension - Remote - 10003
Performs a variety of data tasks. Captures and manages data, including data loading, data validation, and routine data analysis. Ensures data accuracy and completeness. Helps create or prepare relevant reports for stakeholders or management. May assist in other related administrative or support activities.
· Support year end processing related to census scrubbing/import, compliance testing, trust accounting, annual reporting, 5500 and 5330 processing, lost earning and RMD calculations.
· Calculate employer contributions to meet client goals.
· Provide quality control (QC) for Operational Specialist and Operational Analyst I work.
· Performs nondiscrimination and other testing and provides strategic alternatives for correction of failures and presents options to improve future nondiscrimination test results.
· Work with RPC (Retirement Plan Consultant) to ensure all required data and documents are included and submitted correctly.
· Provide plan onboarding support as needed and plan termination support if applicable.
· Achieve assigned goals related to turnaround times and accuracy.
· Communicate significant issues and exceptions appropriately.
· High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor's degree preferred
· 5-7 years of experience. Less experience may be required with additional education or specialized training.
· Industry-related credentials (ASPPA or NIPA) a plus.
· Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and retirement plan specific software.