P&C Sr. Actuarial Analyst-8470
Extremely successful Casualty Actuarial practice is seeking junior talent in San Francisco. The role will focus in areas such as ratemaking, predictive modeling, reserving, etc. We are seeking self-starters who can thrive in a fast paced and dynamic office setting. This is a service-oriented organization so candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills.
On a typical assignment, the actuarial analyst would be responsible for:
· Developing spreadsheets
· Inputting and manipulating data
· Performing predictive modeling using GLM and non-linear methods using mostly SAS and R, that support rate analyses
· Preparing and submitting state regulatory filing support
· Checking work for technical accuracy
· A college degree
· At least one actuarial exam passed
· Technically proficient in Excel
· SAS, R or SQL programming experience required
· Experience in property/casualty actuarial ratemaking and/or state regulatory filing a plus
· Predictive modeling experience is helpful but not required
· 1 year of full-time actuarial experience.