Pension Actuarial Analyst/Sr Actuarial Analyst-9036
As a key member of the Pension Practice, the Actuarial Analyst will support
the company's objectives by providing technical support to our team of
Pension consultants and analysts located in multiple offices.
· Prepare actuarial valuations, including data preparation, calculation of assets and liabilities,gain/loss analysis and preparation of the final report.
· Prepare projections of plan assets and liabilities.
· Prepare required government forms and notices.
· Prepare and review benefit calculations.
· Check and Review
· Mentor lighter analysts
· Draft and/or review participant notices, Summary Plan Descriptions, Plan Documents and amendments, as requested.
· Communicate both in writing and verbally with plan professionals including Administrators, Auditors and Counsel.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
· Strong problem-solving skills and attentive to detail.
· Work well in a team environment, yet able to work independently and effectively multi-task
· to meet deadlines.
· Substantial knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel.
· 1 year or more of experience
· ProVal is a plus
· Multi-Employer (Taft-Hartley) experience is a plus