Pension Analyst/PRT - 9729
Client looking to add a Pension Analyst to a team that works with both PRT and general pension work. The Pension Analyst is part of the Actuarial Consulting Department. Will assist actuaries in providing financial and regulatory guidance to organizations who sponsor pension plans and support the pension risk transfer business. Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of relevant experience, but also willing to consider candidates in NYC with no experience looking for an entry level position within the pension/PRT space.
· Prepare input and perform calculations to complete Valuations, Proposals, Top Heavy Determinations, ASC-715 Reports.
· Prepare Form 5500 Schedule SB’s, and information for other Government filings and Notices (PBGC, Annual Funding Notice, AFTAP, etc.).
· Draft and proofread Valuation, Proposal, and ASC-715 Reports.
· Prepare data and pricing for Pension Risk Transfer opportunities.
· Operate PC’s, including Actuarial Valuation Software and Microsoft Office, as directed.
· Obtain data and prepare communication required to furnish information to auditors.
· Perform GLI and GDI Proposals and Cost Determinations.
· Perform related tasks as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Good mathematical aptitude
· Experience with the creation and use of Excel spreadsheets
· Pursuing actuarial exams a plus
· Experience in pension and/or employee benefits a plus
Proval experience a plus, but not requirement