Pension Investment Analyst - 9558
Client looking for a Pension Investment Analyst who will work primarily on Asset Liability Studies. This individual will be a part of the firm's corporate defined benefit team. Job would ideally be based in Boston or Atlanta, but fully remote is also a potential option.
· Conduct pension asset-liability studies as well as asset allocation studies
· Develop and build pension liability models to support liability aware investment solutions
· Provide support to clients and consulting team regarding pension regulatory changes
· Work with senior members of research and consulting teams to understand the client’s investment objective and develop a custom long-term asset allocation
· Engage with clients and consulting team on pension liability structure, liability-driven investing, risk budgeting, risk management, asset allocation, and portfolio construction
· Formally present asset-liability study conclusions to clients and deliver client presentations on other asset allocation topics
· Contribute to asset allocation research projects requiring detailed knowledge of risk analysis and quantitative modeling techniques
Prior pension actuarial experience required with a bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field. Pursuing actuarial credentials preferred.
Experience with ERISA pension funding rules and FAS accounting is required. Familiarity with multiemployer plans, public pension funding and GASB accounting or insurance industry experience is a plus. Prior investment experience and CFA charter holder or CFA candidate is a plus. High degree of computer proficiency is required, specifically the use of Excel and the ability to manage investment models and databases.