Pension Plan Administrator-8672
TPA looking for aSenior-Level Pension Administrator. Successful candidate is seasoned and responsible for quality assurance, compliance, communication and all related processes. Perform actuarial valuations and retirement benefit calculations. Training and development of employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
·CCComplete and review Forms 5500, trust accounting, valuation report preparation and compliance tests plans.
· Resolve Pension compliance issues
· Establish procedures.
· Drive Administrators to proactively complete Year End processes
· Respond verbally and in writing as needed to resolve to client inquiries.
· Manage accurate and timely production of compliance and documentation.
· Responsible for problem resolution for clients and internal departments
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Knowledge of Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit plans
· Proficiency with Datair or similar software
· Preferred ASPPA Credentials
Education and/or Experience:
· Minimum of 5 years with retirement plan teams