Retirement Principal or Associate Principal-9079
Consulting firm in southeastern Canada has a need for a Principal or Associate Principal. This position will play a key role in providing leadership in the areas of strategic leadership and innovation management and client relationship management.
· Provides leadership and innovation in the areas of actuarial mandates; knowledge of strategies and tactics required in the marketplace, bringing creative ideas of others to market, managing the creative process of others, transferring ideas into actionable tactics in the marketplace.
· Provide support to Sales & Marketing team with RFPs, finalist presentations, and developing marketing collateral to drive lead generation.
· Promotes and maintains the firm's visibility in the industry.
· Collaborates with other lines of business of the firm and promote their services to existing and prospective clients
· Understands clients’ perspectives and priorities and provides creative and innovative solutions to meet clients’ needs
· Develops and maintains excellent relationships with clients through regular communication and meetings
· Delivers exceptional consultation and presentations to various internal and external clients
· Identifies and develops new business and ensures the ongoing growth of existing clients
· Works closely with Vice Presidents and providing leadership within the Retirement Solutions Practice
· Provides coaching, training and development and manages team performance
· Gains insight and builds knowledge of our organization, its services, people and purpose
· 8 - 12 years of relevant industry experience
· Thought leadership and subject matter expertise
· Broad and in-depth business and financial acumen
· High level consulting skills
· Solid knowledge of pension regulations and accounting standards
· Excellent communication, project management, presentation skills
· Coaching, leading, mentoring and developing others
FSA/FCIA designation required