Senior Actuarial Associate (Corporate)-Life-8931
Client in the Midwest is seeking a Senior Actuarial Associate to join the Corporate Actuarial experience studies and assumptions team. This position is primarily responsible for reviewing and documenting liability and asset assumptions, in addition to supporting company experience studies for life, annuity and individual disability income product lines. The incumbent will proactively communicate with actuaries, accountants, auditors, management and other associates, as well as external stake holders, providing actuarial analysis where appropriate.
· ASA or near ASA
· Two or more years of actuarial experience.
· Advanced knowledge of insurance products and concepts, actuarial theory and techniques, and regulation of the insurance industry.
· Understanding of advanced mathematical and statistical concepts.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
· Demonstrates leadership and initiative in a professional manner.
· Willingness to learn new software tools and packages.
· Experience in individual life, individual annuity, individual disability income and/or retirement plans products preferred.
· Ability to clearly and thoroughly document assumptions, decisions, processes and other work performed.