Senior Assistant Actuary-9142
Insurer in the MidAtlantic US region has a need for a Senior Assistant Actuary. This will be an actuarial valuation role for Pension Risk Transfer (PRT) and other products within the retirement business. The incumbent will be responsible for the development, compilation, and analysis of reserves and related financial information for the retirement business. They will serve as a subject matter expert in this area.
1. Coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure smooth continued valuation operations.
2. Ensure AXIS models and reporting process for the retirement business are appropriate.
3. Work with the retirement pricing team to on-board new deals.
4. Prepare and deliver management reports for to internal and external stakeholders.
5. Support the valuation teams in preparing reporting deliverables.
6. Perform annual asset adequacy testing for the retirement business segment.
7. Provide valuation expertise on all valuation-related PRT projects
8. Maintain compliance with industry professional development guidelines.
· FSA, Advancing ASA or Career ASA
· 7+ years life insurance / actuarial experience including Valuation
· Prior experience with Pension Risk Transfer (PRT)
· Knowledge of IFRS and US Statutory reporting requirements
· AXIS experience is a key requirement
· Ability to interact with senior management