Senior DC Plan Administrator - 401K-8985
Third party administrator of all types of employer-sponsored retirement plans seeking a highly motivated individual to become a valuable member of the team. Looking for a Senior Plan Administrator for the Defined Contribution practice, which primarily includes the administration and compliance testing for 401(k) plans. Looking for an individual with a strong background in compliance testing and client service with at least 5 years of experience who also has a willingness to continue to learn the complexities of retirement plan administration.
· Annual compliance testing including ADP/ACP testing, general benefit nondiscrimination testing, 410(b) coverage and 416 top heavy testing.
· Preparation of annual governmental filings including Forms 5500, 8955-SSA and 5330
· Contribution calculations including cross-tested formulas
· Controlled Group determination
· Plan design and document preparation
· Financial data reconciliation
· Assist with other functions of relating to the administration of qualified defined contribution plans.
· Consultation on issues related to IRS and ERISA compliance
Client-focused and proactive
· Ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to clients
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Strong background in defined contribution plan compliance testing
· Strong background in plan design and plan document preparation
· Strong organization and time management skills
· Good communication and mathematical skills
· Knowledge of ASC administration/compliance software is a plus
Willing to consider remote arrangement for right candidate.