Senior E&S Actuary - Casualty - 9989
US Mid Atlantic Leading Excess & Surplus Carrier is seeking an ACAS near ACAS or FCAS with 5+ years of experience.
· Successful; publicly traded company
· Reports to the Chief Actuary
· Role entails: actuarial pricing, rating, reserving, capital modeling, catastrophe modeling, data science, predictive modeling and machine learning and reinsurance
· Great dynamic team good culture! Great visibility and direct access with key players!
· This is an onsite position
· Excellent compensation package!
· 5+ year, near ACAS, ACAS or FCAS
· Prior experience in commercial insurance; E&S experience is a plus.
· Very strong SQL skills
· Programming knowledge in Python or R also a plus