Senior Predictive Modeling Analyst/Data Scientist-Causality 9118
Insurance company in the South has a need for a Senior Predictive Modeling Analyst/Data Scientist. The incumbent will be responsible for the pricing of personal lines insurance products by utilizing advanced analytic, predictive modeling, data science and machine learning. This role will develop and optimize rating schemes using various data sources. This position will report directly to the Chief Actuary.
· Develop pricing models using all data sources that will improve the accuracy of our rating methodologies.
· Communicate outcomes produced by modeling techniques to the team and key stakeholders in written, oral and presentation form
· Supports the development and design of new products and programs.
· Prepares all necessary documentation for internal colleagues and regulators for efficient implementation of modeled output.
· Develop appropriate monitoring tools to ensure that results produced by recommended pricing changes reflect the results produced by the modeling techniques.
· Experience with analytics and programming with R and Python are required.
· 2-6 years of relevant work experience
· Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree in related field required: Computational Science, Actuarial Science, Math/Applied Math or Statistics/Applied Statistics
· Experience with Property and Casualty insurance a plus