Sr. Plan Administrator - Pension - REMOTE - 10066
Client looking to add to their practice and looking for a Sr. Plan Administrator. This can be a fully remote role. Ideal candidate would have experience in the following areas:
1. Writing plan documents and amendments using Relius and/or FT Williams.
2. Very knowledgeable about ERISA law and can be a resource for the team as questions come up.
3. This person would have a small book of plans to work on. DC plans for the most part and (if they had the knowledge, but not required) DB/CB combo plans
4. This person would also have experience reviewing work.
5. Fairly tech saavy so they could help with client's workflow system, Pension Pal.
Seemingly—this would be an experienced technical person who doesn’t want to manage people. Just a really good technician who enjoys the legal and compliance aspect of the industry.
This need is more of a DC expert vs DB, but if they had both, that would be fine.