30% of base salary due upon successful hire. Telephone interview with client to evaluate need and establish candidate criteria. Meet or phone interview client to develop:
- Accurate job description.
- Selling features of position and company.
- A targeted recruitment plan.
- Interviewing procedures.
Consultants begin recruitment plan:
- Contact potential candidates already known.
- Contact network of people to source out likely prospects.
- Use extensive database to uncover new possibilities and make contact.
Potential candidates are uncovered, screened, evaluated. Present qualified candidates, as they are uncovered via phone and with resume and descriptive letter.
Communication remains close and constant throughout the interview process between all parties. During the final selection and offer stage, our input is offered and expected.