30% of base salary due upon successful hire. Telephone interview with client to evaluate need and establish candidate criteria. Meet or phone interview client to develop:
- Accurate job description.
- Selling features of position and company.
- A targeted recruitment plan.
Consultants begin recruitment plan:
- Contact potential candidates already known.
- Contact network of people to source out likely prospects.
- Use extensive database to uncover new possibilities and make contact.
Potential candidates are uncovered, screened, evaluated. Present qualified candidates, as they are uncovered via phone and with resume and descriptive letter.
Communication remains close and constant throughout the interview process between all parties. During the final selection and offer stage, our input is offered and expected.
25% of base salary as final fee with an up front Deposit (deducted from final fee)
- In addition to the Contingency Search formula – one or two well experienced recruiters is assigned to the client’s particular need. Much greater time is dedicated to the particular search.
- In person meeting at client site.
Retained Search25% of first year annual income as final fee, 1/3 up-front deposit of estimated income and 1/3 of estimated income when 3 interviews or 1 offer have occurred (deducted from final fee)
- All of the above including the personal time and expertise of Scott Rollins, the owner, and one or more of the recruiters who’s experience range from 8 to 23 years. They will personally taking on very selective client searches in need of expert recruitment talent. All of their time and energy will be spent on these few search assignments (no more than 3 at a time). With over 30 years in recruiting, 20+ of which being in support of actuarial and employee benefits consulting, there is no one with greater potential for success.